Saturday, March 17, 2012

Little Tokyo

In LA! First part of the trip complete. The train ride was uneventful. I sat next to a very friendly woman moving from Portland to Gardena.

Michele and I spent some time in the observation car, which was nice and crowded. I also snapped a couple of photos out the window and listened to podcasts of "Wait Wait Don't Tell Me". All in all, pleasant, but it took way too long.

The Little Tokyo Hotel is nicer than I feared. A bargain at $40 (cash only) even though there are no private bathrooms. No vacancy. We ate at a Ramon house nearby. Tasty! We're looking forward to fish tacos for lunch tomorrow in San Diego, and possibly for dinner too!

All of the photos I'm using were taken with my phone as I have no way to transfer camera shots to the iPhone. Also, I find I'm a little irritated with the iPhone Blogger app. I can't place photos within the text and I can't load photos in the order I want, it just loads them in any order it pleases. Oh well, I'll leave it to the reader to mentally place the photos in the correct order.

Does anyone have a suggestion for a better blogging app?

No comments:

Post a Comment